Monday 12 November 2012

Stress V Sleep

The past few days i have had the worst couple of nights sleep ever, i missed going for a swim this morning and then missed my lift to school! In a way i guess it's a good thing as my body is just telling me i need to chill out a bit more than i already do. I guess most of the problems come down to the stress of school work and worrying over my future. I am completely undecided as to what i want to achieve in life, and at the moment i've reached a stage where i feel as though i should give up, yet i know that if i were to do that there wouldn't be the best of outcomes. So in the end i continue and persevere.


I love the sunlight in these photos, and to me it is the main focus in the picture. These were all taken on the way to Scotland. Going on a walk we came across a field of cows. I love this photo of this cow, it is completely un edited and purely how i took it.


I love these two photos because of the way 'Liam' and the cow are staring at each other! But also the way the father and the son are doing a similar pose as they both turned around to look at us.
This photo is of me, Imogen and my mum. We were on a walk in Scotland and it was such a lovely sunny hot day! We were taking the mikey with this photo and pretending to be in a photo shoot. This photo was taken by my Auntie. 
Recently i was looking through my photos on my laptop and they did bring back wonderful memories of the summer that i spent with my really good friend from Germany without whom i would not be where i am today. Even though we both live continents apart i always feel as though she is always going to be there for me no matter what. But also that i will always be there for her! I feel as though she has her whole life planned out and everything that she wants to do is finally getting sorted and is underway. She's applied for Cambridge and other top end Universities in England but also has sorted out what she wants to do for her gap year. In all honesty i am totally jealous of people like her that know what they want to do with their lives. Me? I have no clue! At the moment i am just trying to get through the challenges that each day brings and trust me they are a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment